Ok, I understand
Cookie Notice: This site uses cookies. For more information, please see our privacy policy.

Little Milton Village Community

Womens Insitute

Womens Insitute, Little Milton Village Community

Do you live in Little Milton, Great Milton or The Haseleys, want to meet new people, make new friends? Then join Little Milton WI and meet like-minded, local women of all ages in an informal, friendly group. There’s still time to join us and we have a new programme thanks to the committee and the brain-storming session at the pub. We hope you like it, there’s art, crafts, image styling, cake decorating, music, culture, bowling and Pimms!

We meet every 2nd Thursday of the month at 7.30pm at the Pine Lodge. Too shy to come by yourself? Contact me & I’ll find you a WI buddy. Everyone welcome, visitors £4.

We also provide light lunches, afternoon teas and a waitressing service, so if you're looking for help with your party or meeting, contact us for a quote

Keep up to date with WI news & events at on our news and programme page at www.littlemiltonvillagehall.org.uk or contact Kath Stacey on 01844-279438 or kathstacey@yahoo.co.uk